Wilderness Camp Outback Packages 2014:
- All pricing is in $AUD and includes taxes valid April 2014 - March 2015
- Packages are based at the Wilderness Camp
- 1 day, 2 night stay
SELF-DRIVE CAMPING PACKAGE
Self drive $255 per person. Price is inclusive of full day tour with choice of three activities including lunch, unpowered campsite and share ablution facilities.
Bush butler meals can be included with this package at an additional $160 per person
Self drive $695 per person twin share (Single accommodation rate: $975)
With return transfers from Broome $900
This price is inclusive of full day tour with choice of three activities, 2 nights twin share accommodation in a luxurious eco-tent and all meals.
Additional Nights at the Wilderness Camp
$195 twin share per person per night incuding all meals ($300 single)
Additional Day tours at Oongkalkada
$235 per person per day
Extended tours Kimberley wide
$395 per person per day (min 4, surcharges apply for 1 - 3 passengers)
Important Information Exclusion of Liability
1. Whilst Oongkalkada will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour, it accepts no liability for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. Oongkalkada further accepts no liability for any loss beyond its reasonable control and provides no warranties in addition to those set out under the Trade Practices Act 1974, and nothing herein restricts any passenger from exercising their rights and remedies pursuant to law.
2. Your travel agent will forward booking confirmations and other payments to us on your behalf, but your travel agent is not our agent for the purpose of receipt of monies. Receipt of booking confirmations and subsequent payments by the travel agent does not constitute receipt of those monies by us and the travel agent has no authority expressed or implied to receive monies on our behalf. There is no liability on the part of Oongkalkada in respect to any monies paid to the passenger's travel agent unless and until Oongkalkada notifies the passenger (by way of a booking confirmation advice or payment receipt advice) that monies have been received by us.
3. These tours include the services of operators other than the company e.g. hoteliers, airlines and optional tour excursions, which are not under the direct control of Oongkalkada, and whilst Oongkalkada takes all reasonable care in selecting these operators, it cannot accept responsibility for those operators' conduct or the conduct of their representative employees or agents or for any ramifications of that conduct.
4. On tours including activities such as trekking, swimming and snorkelling, passengers accept that degrees of risk are involved.
5. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of Oongkalkada, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour.
6. Oongkalkada reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances.